Friday, April 26, 2024

Nothing Much to Say - NaPoWriMo #25

 

I can almost feel blood pulsing

through the capillaries that carry it

down

to my fingertips

as I press the computer keys

to type this drivel.

I have nothing much to say

but I need to say it for another five days,

because April is the month of

30 poems in 30 days,

and this is only number 25.

So if you stick with me, gentle reader,

you may learn more of my

very, very ordinary life

my cats, my dog,

my weird little hang-ups,

and weirder little random thoughts

that stroll through my head

mostly unbidden, and usually hidden

from you and you and you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing about not Writing, but with Rhyme

Nothing much to say today My thoughts have dried and blown away. No joyful verse with a cherry ring no lyrics for anyone to sing n...